Free Health Screenings,Presentations &Entertainment
Join us for the 19th Annual 50+ Festival
Lebanon Valley Expo Center
Health Screenings & Health Information are available from 10:00 a.m. to Noon, 1:00-3:00 p.m. and 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Featured screenings and topics include:
Infection Control • Cholesterol • Vision • Hearing • Blood Pressure • Balance • Varicose Veins
Stress Management • Memory • Depression • Sleep • Know your Medications • Blood Sugar
Don’t Miss These Special Features!
· 10:00 a.m. Pickleball Basics – Learn about the paddle sport 2.5 million players have already discovered, presented by the Maple Street Senior Community Center
· 10:00 a.m. Wills, Living Wills And Powers Of Attorney – Michelle Calvert, Reilly Wolfson Law Offices
· 11:00 a.m. LA® Blast Demonstration –Disco, Salsa, Cha-Cha, Twists and other popular dance styles come together in a low-impact dance fitness class,
presented by the Maple Street Senior Community Center
· 11:30 a.m. Tinnitus (ringing in the ear): An Introduction to a Common Mystery – Carla E. Pielmeier, B.S., M.S., Au.D – Audiologist Manager Speech/Language Pathology Audiology, WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital
· 12:00 p.m. Avoiding Scams and Identity Theft, presented by Katrina Boyer, Consumer Outreach Liaison, Pennsylvania Department Of Banking And Securities
· 1:00 p.m. Obesity and Bariatric Surgery – Jason P. Marone, M.D., WellSpan Bariatric Surgery
· 1:00 p.m. Lebanon Senior Singers
· 2:00 p.m. Update on Arthritis and Osteoporosis 2016, presented by Thomas Kantor, M.D., Lebanon Internal Medicine
· 3:30 p.m. All About Antiques, presented by Terry Breidenstine, All County Jewelry, Coins and Antiques. Bring an antique for Terry to identify/appraise. (Note: Time permitting; only ONE item per person, please.)
· 5:00 p.m. Analog Aging in a Digital World – Bill Cave, Age Wave Initiative of Lebanon County
Two Nights of Entertainment!
· Tuesday May 10, 6:30 p.m. — Andy Svrcek, Elvis Tribute Artist
· Wednesday May 11, 2016 — “Blue Angel,” a Roy Orbison Tribute featuring Terry Harris