- County forms need to be filed along the way
- The deceased has to have so much in assets to open an Estate (our questionnaire can help determine that for you!)
- You have to obtain a EIN number and open a new Estate Bank account
- You will need to visit a courthouse
- Inheritance tax needs to be filed and has deadlines
We help you in our guidebook with all these items. We have personalized the forms, the county forms, and give you detail instructions so you can process the Estate on your own. Our detailed guidebook will guide you through the entire process.